Trade fair highlight: Air bearing lens adjuster
The frictionless and wear-free voice coil actuator impresses with high repeatability and dynamics.
- Stroke 8 mm
- Load capacity air bearing X/Y 70 N each
- Slider weight incl. voice coil magnetic part 110 g
- Slider acceleration 14 m/s2
- Max. slider acceleration 69 m/s2
- Repeatability < 100 nm
- Straightness < 100 nm
Trade fair highlight: Air bearing CFRP axis
The air-bearing CFRP axis is characterized by its very low weight. Accordingly, a lens, a laser or a workpiece can be precisely positioned dynamically and without contact.
- Stroke up to 1000 mm
- Load 26 kg
- Total weight 11 kg (with 250 mm stroke)
- Acceleration 100 m/s2 (peak and without load)
- Acceleration 35 m/s2 (continuous and without load)
- Repeatability +/- 0.1 µm
- Straightness < 5 µm / 500 m
The combination of air bearing technology and lightweight construction combined in one gantry system meets the highest demands in terms of dynamics and accuracy. JAT combines air bearing technology & composite materials (CFRP) for the first time for an innovative motion solution, for a highly dynamic positioning system in the nanometer range. The system can be used to move a fiber laser, for example, in a highly dynamic manner. The corresponding dynamics have the advantage that the material to be processed does not burn. The air bearings enable frictionless movement, corners and radii thus receive a clean and precise contour. In addition, it would be possible to work simultaneously, i.e. to attach another tool on the other side of the axis. Which saves costs and time for the end user.
Trade fair highlight: ECOVARIO® 415D with 230 V connection and two axes
With the 415D, JAT strengthens the ECOVARIO® family with another member since 2023: A compact solution with high connectivity designed to operate two axes. Thanks to numerous interfaces, the new servo amplifier can be used in a wide range of highly dynamic and high-precision positioning tasks.
- Supply voltage 230 VAC
- Link voltage 325 VDC
- Number of axes 2
- Power category 4 kW
- Max. output current 8 A
Trade fair highlight: JAT technical documentation now also available as an app for Android and iOS
The handling of technical documentation has been significantly simplified, which reduces the workload for manufacturers and users. At the same time, dispensing with physical carrier media contributes to a more sustainable use of natural resources. All information on products and solutions is provided in the JAT information portal. The information portal can be used free of charge as a web version or as an app for Android and iOS.
- The JAT information portal can be used in the browser or as an app
- Documents like data sheets, certificates, CAD and EPlan data are accessible without password
- With general access data, manuals, application notes and software are available for downloading
- Full-service – from requirement analysis via projecting to manufacturing
- Concept – free of charge individual CAD design and offer
- Realization – fast implementation through use of in-house developed drive components
- After-sales service – spare part planning and procurement, customer-specific documentation on demand
- Regional responsibility – economical, ecologial, social
- Investment - breaking new grounds together with our customers