We realize positioning and motion systems for high-precision operating of detectors, X-ray sources or inspection cameras in 2D and 3D. Manufacturing and quality control of e.g. microchips requires nano-scale measuring of solder joints for safe and reliable product quality evaluation.
Our experts develop and design the positioning system exactly fitting to your process requirements. We optimally match design, axis selection, frame materials as well as the drive components measuring system, servo amplifiers and motors to guarantee your inspection application's maximum product quality.
Our customers receive a solution ready for connection, meeting the highest requirements regarding accuracy and repeatability.
Customer advantage: less expenditures, highest quality, fast market entry!
- Maximum velocity despite top speeds and small-scale structures
- Nanometer range positioning accuracy
- High repeatability
- Simultaneous operation of multiple tools
- Fast tool change
- Minimum to maximum stroke length
- Many start-stop cycles
- Stick slip free movements
- Highly dynamic processes
- Complete in-house execution from planning and development via prototype construction to series manufacturing in our Jena site
- Starting at batch size 1
- In-house manufactured drive components
- Expertise and long-term experience in developing demanding industrial applications
- More than 2,000 m2 manufacturing area
- Clean room technology
- Air-conditioned and vibration-isolated measuring conditions
- Heavy-duty hall with overhead crane