A set goal is the start of every new product development and of every machine optimization. Precision and dynamics requirements are then derived from this objective, which we fulfill with our engineerng teams' expertise and experience. We support you as a strong engineering partner from the idea via a first prototype to series production. With subsequent commissioning, certified instruction courses as well as cost and time efficient spare part management we also focus on service as an integral part of a customer-oriented overall solution.
For our customers we develop and design the system to perfectly fit their machine's positioning and motion tasks. This could mean project-specific velocity adaptation, micrometer-precise positioning or high dynamic accelerations. We choose suitable drive components according to our jointly specified requirements such as drive components, materials, design forms, technology functions and software to guarantee your project success.
- Full-service – from requirement analysis via projecting to manufacturing
- Concept – free of charge individual CAD design and offer
- Realization – fast implementation through use of in-house developed drive components
- After-sales service – spare part planning and procurement, customer-specific documentation on demand
- Regional responsibility – economical, ecologial, social
- Investment - breaking new grounds together with our customers