If you have questions, our experts will call you back.
ATEX drives and systems for the ex area
The highly dynamic ATEX servomotors and drives by JAT are customised for every customer and tuned to the application-specific requirements.
- Product family ATEX servomotors (flange dimension 88mm, peak torque of 3–12Nm, nominal rotation speed 500-5000rpm)
- Suitable for ex zones 1 and 2
- Certified according to ATEX II 2G Ex d IIB T4 Gb and IEC/EN 60079-1
- Numerous options available (encoder, transmission, brake, cable lengths)
As a complete drive package, servo amplifiers with interfaces such as PROFINET, PROFIBUS, EtherCAT or CANopen are available, fitting to the motor. Upon request, JAT will lay the entire drive segment, beginning with the mechanics all the way through to software.
- Drive specially tuned to the machine in the ex area of the customer
- Short delivery periods - ATEX drive in stock
- Complete solution - parametrised, completely setup and connection-ready drive system with tuned components from mechanics to software
- From a certified manufacturer with years of experience in the ex area in the most diverse industries
The ECOSPEED servomotors of the 80B3x3 series are suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, Zone 1 and Zone 2. The motors are designed for a voltage of 60...560V (depending on construction type) and allow a maximum speed of 1400...7000 rpm. Numerous equipment options are available, e.g. various encoder types, holding brake and cable lengths.
|Rated torque [Nm]||1.3 / 1.4||1.9 / 2.5 / 2.3||1.8 / 2.5 / 3.3||3|
|Rated speed [min-1]||5000 / 4000 / 1500||5000 / 2000 / 1500||5000 / 4000 / 500||4000|
|Peak torque [Nm]||3.5 / 3.6 / 2.7||6.7 / 7 / 4.65||9.4 / 8.7 / 6.9||11.7|
|Max. speed [min-1]||7000 / 5500 / 3500||7000 / 3000 / 2000||6500 / 6000 / 1400||5500|
|Number of pole pairs||3||3||3||3|
|Number of phases||3||3||3||3|
|DC link voltage [V]||325 / 150 / 60||560 / 150 / 60||560 / 325 / 60||560|
|Flange diameter [mm]||88||88||88||88|
The ECOSPEED servomotors of the 80B32 series are suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, Zone 1 and Zone 2. The motors are designed for a voltage of 325 V and allow a maximum speed of 5000 rpm.
|Rated torque [Nm]||1.5|
|Rated speed [min-1]||3000|
|Peak torque [Nm]||3.5|
|Max. speed [min-1]||5000|
|Number of pole pairs||3|
|Number of phases||2|
|DC link voltage [V]||325|
|Flange diameter [mm]||88|
Our expert for explosion-protected drives is at your side
Contact ATEX Expert
You need the appropriate motor for your application? If you have questions about functions or an individual adjustment, our experts will be happy to assist you.